The Resource The Flash: The Complete Third Season
- The Flash: The Complete Third Season
- As the fastest man alive, Barry Allen, aka The Flash, faced metahuman threats from both this world and the parallel world of Earth-two. In Season Three, Barry faces the unknown, as he irrevocably alters the timeline by saving his mother from the clutches of the Reverse-Flash. The only question now, as he remains trapped in his own Flashpoint Paradox, is will he be able to find a way out?
- Cataloging source
- Intended audience
- MWT rating: NR
- Language note
- English audio; English, French, Spanish subtitles
- English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Grant Gustin, Candice Patton, Danielle Panabaker, Carlos Valdes, Tom Cavanagh, Jesse L. Martin
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of The Flash: The Complete Third Season
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The Flash: The Complete Third Season
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.4cls.org/resource/0j1O72awNb0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.4cls.org/resource/0j1O72awNb0/">The Flash: The Complete Third Season</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.4cls.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.4cls.org/">Four County Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Four County Library System. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...